Friday, February 19, 2010

Best 2010 A V Receivers Ireland V France 2010?

Ireland v France 2010? - best 2010 a v receivers

I'm trying to surprise my partner tickets for the rugby match the next year in the Stade de France obtained. I am 5 months pregnant and we had to cancel our summer holiday this year, I thought it would taste good for us because it is a Valentine's weekend. How do I get tickets? Would it be better, and available at a sports agency? Because it is the weekend Valentine I know that flights are much more expensive, I will want to stay away, to get the best deal. What would be the best airport to fly? Charles de Gaulle? We want to be able to fly from Dublin to a pulse, but preferably from cork

1 comments:

magidge said...

The best way is to contact travel agents, sports first.

Give them all the details and see what happens.

So, before booking, information that you can attach your own online research and maybe even cheaper to book yourself.

Worth a try.

Post a Comment