Sunday, February 7, 2010

4 Reasons For Addiction When Does Cutting Become An Addiction?

When does cutting become an addiction? - 4 reasons for addiction

Cut Since about 3 years, I was even on the hips and thighs. I've never been on a regular basis, and only a few months, then once a month, and lately I have done more. This week, I cut about 4 days. It has never been so frequent. I see someone scared because I am ashamed. The only person who knows is my best friend, and I told him the other day, but it was very, very, very difficult.

I do not think it is a problem, and I do not think it an addiction, so I do not need help. I just wanted to know his views, if not an addiction? My reason for this is that if I do not follow me to punish for "to:" I think we can say that my eating disorder. For example, if you eat too much, apart from his service, then I cut. I'm really depressed lately, that's what I did. What are your opinions if you do not become addicted?

4 comments:

ChiMom said...

All Right - you see, but self harm is not normal, not a good way to deal with life.
And use it to punish "is itself very cons-productive and not a good thing.
The mere fact that you do not want others to know or see the scars that you have to say that this is wrong.
This is a problem and is getting worse. They deserve it, treat yourself with how you treat a valued friend of the ordinary. Punish and cut a close friend? Of course not! You need your own attorney - your best friend - and take better care of your body and your mind.
You are depressed, have a binge eating disorder, self harm and to punish "him.
I would not be affected if the cut is an addiction. It was to punish their unsuitability "survival mechanism" for her eating disorder! That is not good - and needed help.
You should put your trust - an idea for their depression, eating disorders and to stop cutting.
Good Luck

John Murdock said...

that their problem is not worried that it is an addiction is a problem. seek professional help, people do not help in the answers and is still serious enough that you really see someone who can help and give the right answers you need.

Aloishus W said...

Who is not an addiction ... and do not do well.

iShotThe... said...

this is getting silly - Help

Post a Comment