Friday, January 1, 2010

Purring Cat Toy My Cat Makes This Weird Purring/meow Noise?

My cat makes this weird purring/meow noise? - purring cat toy

My cat is about 10 months and makes a strange noise sometimes when she thinks she is alone, and I do not know why .. shes not accept anything as a rule, sitting or walking, .. but in her purring noise meow It does not take long, but is more .. Repeat Who knows what that means? She looks sad or something, but plenty of attention when she and he wants food and water, if necessary .. .. he has too many toys?

3 comments:

nertfann said...

My cat does the same, especially when playing games or just something through the window. It does not seem annoyed, every time this happens.

erin o said...

This is normal. My cats do this all the time. I'm not sure what that means, but I can tell you that this is not something you should worry about. Perhaps you are missing?

Sue Quinn W said...

My cat sounds like that if you are afraid or are unsure what to do.

Post a Comment