Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Exotic Aquatic Pets Selling My Turtles At Local Exotic Aquatic Store?

Selling my turtles at local exotic aquatic store? - exotic aquatic pets

I sell my turtles. I called a local shop a few blocks from my house. Ethnic exactly like me. I called him asking if he would trade in turtles. But he said he has enough turtles and said that if I sell. Do not, I might could sell my turtles in his garage and he did. Do you think I charged? I erst 16 It has many exotic animals. Like a lemur (visible). And some giant turtles. How much should I sell for my turtle? It is already the largest http://img406.imageshack.us/i/dscn2127.ja month ...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I do not think you will be charged if you include the bowl and the food. I want to sell turtles perhaps 35 to $ 40 for turtles, tank and feed. Best of luck!

Cassie Raine said...

Most pet stores charge you. Ask the owner if they receive a flyer, or you can get some leaflets left near the cash register.

Joe aV said...

try craigslist

Post a Comment