Friday, December 25, 2009

Sinus Lift Complications Dental Implant, Bone Graft And Sinus Lift For Upper Left Molar - Questions For People With Experience.?

Dental Implant, bone graft and sinus lift for upper left molar - questions for people with experience.? - sinus lift complications

I have a huge fear of the dentist, low tolerance for pain and have to decide now on leave, replace a bridge or implant # 14 left upper molar. I read the answers here as an indication for an implant, but my case is special and really appreciate the comments from people who actually an implant or bridge for the upper molars back or behind the back teeth. The tooth in question had 2 failed attempts of a root canal, and 1 was unsuccessful in the root canal / oral surgery through the gums. Now the endodonitst is proposed with a bone graft and sinus lift implant. My concern is the pain and complications with and after the surgery, let alone how it will affect my sinus lift on the long term because they provide ongoing sinus headaches. Please respond, someone with real experience, you know. I'm up at 4:20 clock and my dentist appointment at 8:30 Clock. I will decide in the coming days as the breakdown or infection, which is too bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment