Monday, December 21, 2009

Motherboard With Agp Slot No Video Signal Is It Possible The AGP Slot On The Motherboard Is Broken?

No Video signal Is it possible the AGP slot on the Motherboard is broken? - motherboard with agp slot

I thought it was the graphics card, so we changed to one that you know, and still no video signal. Team of powers and the CD opens and closes, but no video. All fans blowing, so I know I'm in a position to not only get the video signal. Yes, the monkey is working perfectly in another computer, so I think it's the motherboard? I do not want to replace the motherboard, and discovered that there is something else. I have staked everything on the board and thought it might be a screw behind the motherboard. The computer was fine for the earlier years. I do not want to buy a different motherboard. Is there a way to determine whether the AGP slot, so it is broken? Or will only pay for a different motherboard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment